Monday, September 28, 2009

Swing Batter Batter Swing


We took Julia to her first baseball game the other night. We picked daddy up from work and headed to Noodles and Co for dinner. Its not often I get my picture taken with Julia anymore.

She was ready with her pom pom to cheer those Rockies on! This was a packed game as there were fireworks, it was against the Cardinals, and it was Matt Holliday's return to Coors Field.


Caroline insisted we have our picture taken together. Daddy was busy keeping Julia entertained so we took it ourselves.


See what I mean by entertaining the little one! She definitely had ants in her pants this night.


Maybe this was why but this actually kept her entertained for a couple of innings. The lollipop I found in my baby bag then got us all the way to the 8th inning.




After an incredibly rainy, cold, and gloomy week the night could not have been anymore perfect! A beautiful Rocky Mountain sunset.



And once it was 8 o'clock someone was tuckered out and feel asleep amongst all the noise. It was a fun night out for our family of four!







2 comments:

Katie said...

What a perfect game!!! I was just thinking, we should try and make it to a game in Seattle?!?
I love the first pic of Julia and you. Viviacious!
Hope your first day was a breeze. Love you!!

Katie said...

What a perfect game!!! I was just thinking, we should try and make it to a game in Seattle?!?
I love the first pic of Julia and you. Viviacious!
Hope your first day was a breeze. Love you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails