Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fun Times in AZ



Here are some pics from our trip to AZ. Everyone was excited to meet miss Caroline and Julia was excited to play with her cousins. They all swam like fish but I seem to have no pictures of that. We were able to see lots of family and friends. Graham's best friend and his wife were nice enough to have their baby early so Caroline could meet her new best friend. We had a fabulous time so please enjoy the slideshow that I quickly put together. There is a lot of red eye but time is limited:)

2 comments:

niccitse said...

Looks awesome! Are all of the other cousins from his sister who already had a baby at your graduation? So cute!
Congratulations to Seinfeld! What great timing! Looks like a fantastic trip and you guys look great. She doesn't look huge to me. She looks adorable. Plane trip was good? Miss you guys!!! Is your mom in Texas now?

Katie said...

I loved looking at this slideshow. What an amazing trip! Your baby is precious and lovely, the cousins are so big (of course, I haven't seen pics in awhile) And a big welcome to baby Anisa! Perfect timing. Fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails