Today was my first day back at work. It was a little easier this time around but that didn't mean there weren't some tears. Easier because I am not working five days a week, I get to stay home on Mondays and Thursdays, and because they are still going to the same daycare that I have had Julia at since she was Caroline's age. We love you Margaret! Just because I am a little bit of a nerd, I had to dress Caroline in the same outfit Julia wore on Mommy's first day back with her. Check it out here to compare the two. Amazing how different I look in just two and a half years! Oh and I guess Julia has changed too!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Back to School
Today was my first day back at work. It was a little easier this time around but that didn't mean there weren't some tears. Easier because I am not working five days a week, I get to stay home on Mondays and Thursdays, and because they are still going to the same daycare that I have had Julia at since she was Caroline's age. We love you Margaret! Just because I am a little bit of a nerd, I had to dress Caroline in the same outfit Julia wore on Mommy's first day back with her. Check it out here to compare the two. Amazing how different I look in just two and a half years! Oh and I guess Julia has changed too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment