Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My 21 month old giraffe



I love giraffes! So what do 21 month olds, Halloween, and giraffes have in common? Let me tell you. I was just going to try and have Julia wear her Halloween costume from last year since it was hardly used but the neck was a tad tight and arms a little short. I was so excited to find a cute giraffe costume at Costco the other night for ten dollars that I couldn't resist. You see, Julia when asked what a giraffe does throws her head and neck back to show her long neck. It is really cute. She just loves the giraffe on her Baby Einstein DVD's. However, Julia does not share my same excitement over the giraffe costume. It actually terrifies her and she wouldn't even let me put one of her legs in it. I have a month to work on this! We just happened to take Julia to the zoo on her 21 month bday and we got to see the new baby giraffe. Of course she was in awe and loved the giraffes. Now I just have to convince her to wear the costume:)

3 comments:

Katie said...

can't wait for one of my favorite holidays. just keep trying with the costume, i bet she'll come around. what a cutie.

Tse Family said...

Can't wait to see it!

Jodi Weeks said...

You have to get her into that costume- can you bribe kids? I read your blog the other day and am so relieved about Lucy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails