Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fall Morning


Fall is in the air. Need to take advantage of the fall mornings before it gets too cold which we know is around the corner. We went on a walk this morning, dropped daddy off at our new 24 hr fitness, and the three of us (Julia, myself, and the dog) looped around to the trail. It is now connected so we can make a big circle. When the Peets Coffee opens up next month we will even take more of a detour:) It was so serene and we even saw a huge hawk sitting in one of the trees. I was a little skittish of taking the trail by myself this morning since I am not the biggest nature girl. The reason... last week while Graham and Lucy were running on the trail they encountered a pack of three coyotes. SCARY! Then we stopped at the playground and hung out until Julia pooped. Of course no diaper meant it was time to leave which has become much harder to do as of late. However, I was prepared I had goldfish in the stroller. It was still not the easiest of tasks to convince her to leave. A beautiful morning so we decided to take a couple snapshots of the two who I know enjoyed it the most!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Your trails seem nice, even with the coyote sighting. Love your girls!! Happy Sunday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails