Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Oldies but Goodies
Dog, Dog! from newmom06 on Vimeo.
Sitting Up from newmom06 on Vimeo.
Julia is obsessed with watching her old videos or any videos of kiddos. I never posted these because I had my camera the wrong way but they are two of my favorites. She has grown just a bit:) Tonight the poor baby is battling a 104 fever. She didn't sleep at all last night and now we know why. When I picked her up this afternoon she was hot. When I got home, I gave her some Tylenol and some juice which came back up almost immediately. I quickly called the doctor hoping that it was the day for late night hours of course it wasn't. She had the nurse call me back who made me an appt for tomorrow morning and ended the phone conversation with good luck tonight. Thanks alot. Besides the stomach flu at the beginning of the summer she has been so healthy and not one visit to the doctor. I start back to work and we are going on visit number two! Life can never be easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So sorry! It is so hard when they are sick. The instant we got back here, Sarah was sick and I was afraid they would all be soon enough, but the good news is that once they get a little older they don't catch every single thing. She'll have a great immune system from going through this now. Hope you guys are having a better day. I haven't gotten the videos to work for me yet, but I know they are so, so cute.
Miss you guys!
oh my goodness! i just heard about lucy and on top of everything else... i'm so sorry. hope things get better quickly.
What happened?
Oh I probably should blog about this but it hasn't been easy.
She has torn her acl in her knee. Not a cheap surgery and most likely the other one will go.
Post a Comment