40 ODD Things/Facts about me
1. Do you like blue cheese? Heck No.... can taste it from a mile a way so don't even try to sneak it into my salad!2. Do you own a gun? NO - they scare me to pieces
3. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? Cherry
4. Do you get nervous before dentist appointments? Yes, I am absolutely terrified of the dentist and wouldn't you know I married the son of a dentist:)
5. What do you think of hot dogs? Hate them...they tried to serve us the leftover hot dogs from 8th grade picnic at staff day on Friday. Are you kidding me?
6. Favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Since Julia..keep filling up my coffee cup
8. Can you do push ups? Yes and I can even do the real kind, just not often.
9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Besides my wedding ring is the new necklace my hubby gave me for my bday.
10. Favorite hobby? At the moment blogging
11. Do you have A.D.D.? No
12. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I am a rule follower
13. Middle name? Anna
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I am angry at myself because I always am excited for ASU football and they always let me down, this was a bigger task than I thought, and I wish I had ice cream in the house.
15. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. Coffee, water, and I guess beer is next!
16. Favorite place to be? In my bed snuggled in the covers
17. Did you bring in the New Year? No, slept right through it!
18. Where would you like to go? Japan
19. Name three people who WILL complete this? I hope that people will do it and put it on their blog. (Stole this from Macie Days Blog, see I really am an addict of others' blogs)
20. Do you own slippers? NO
21. What shirt are you wearing? Arizona State hoodie
22. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never tried and no desire
23. Can you whistle? yes
24. Favorite colors? Purple
25. Would you want be a pirate? Never even crossed my mine but I do love the water
26. What songs do you sing in the shower? None I am still asleep
27. Favorite girl's name? Bad if I didn't say Julia. However, I loved the name Libby and Graham vetoed it!
28. Favorite boy's name? So many. Julia was supposed to be Holden but it isn't at the top of my list now. Bryce is what I thought of the other day. I have too many.
29. What's in your pocket right now? nothing
30. Last thing that made you laugh? Julia in the bath tub tonight
31. Best bed sheets as a child? I loved my Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy blanket
32. Worst injury you've ever had? Dislocating my shoulder
33. You love where you live? YES
34. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
35. Who is your loudest friend? Definitely Anna from college
36. How many dogs or cats do you have? 1 dog
37. Does someone have a crush on you? My husband better.
38. What is your favorite candy? I don't have one that comes to mind... I would rather have ice cream.
39. Favorite Sports Team? The Denver Broncos
40. What is your biggest fear? Flying but I take meds for that so it is getting better and death... how morbid is that.
2 comments:
This is fun! I did mine too...I didn't know you also hate hot dogs. I have such a hard time giving them to the kids, but they love them. YUCK! Love and miss you!
Yey! And look how you cleaned it up with numbers and such!
Loved learning a little more about you :-)
Post a Comment