Saturday, October 4, 2008

For the love of the game

This post is for my cousin Nicci, a graduate of Texas and my mother in law a die hard buff fan! Today we went to our third annual CU Buff game. Neither Graham and I attended CU, and you should know that the sun devil blood runs through us both. However, CU games are a fun time and Boulder is so beautiful to visit. Funny to note that Graham's parents met while both attending University of Colorado and then moved back to AZ. Graham and I both met while attending Arizona State and then moved to CO. This was the first sold out game in a couple of years and there were many Texas fans. The longhorns on this vehicle were wider than car itself. Nicci we wish you and Joey could have come with!!
Here is Ralphie #3 running the field. This is one of my favorite parts of the game and I know Graham's mom loves Ralphie. This year it is a new buffalo and supposedly he is a little more energetic than previous Ralphie's. Texas of course was unbeatable but we did get free t shirts. People left them all over so being the middle school counselor I am I picked them up because I know they will make great prizes for college month. My purse and my friend Nicole's purse were filled to the top.

2 comments:

Tse Family said...

Glad you had fun. Glad we won. Sorry I missed it and sorry that when I turned on the DVR to play it, the commercials were too inappropriate for daytime TV. I don't know why we record the games...we don't watch them. Love you!

Jodi Weeks said...

I had to watch the CU game at friends house- and Oregon was playing on another channel! Oh well, we both lost. I'm looking forward to our AZ trip and football!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails