Monday, October 13, 2008

I love the pool



In the future I see Julia being on a swim team. Last week we started a parent and tot swim class. She loves it! Tonight daddy got off early enough to partake in the fun which gave me the ability to take some pictures. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Katie said...

hey,,, we just went to the pool this morning!!! of course, i still can't do the lessons. maybe next summer. love the video and pics. she looks like she enjoys herself. so much fun with her daddy!

Tse Family said...

We also just got home from swimming, but I need a clone before our little miss takes lessons...juggling the 3 of them at the pool is exhausting!
She is so, so cute. I'm glad you got her winter wardrobe sorted out. Can't wait to see how cute she is!

Jodi Weeks said...

oh my god- watching her and daddy swim is so darn cute!!! I love the videos the most!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails