I like when things are nicely planned and laid out for me. Sometimes I will get on a kick of spontaneity but rarely. Tonight we had planned to go out to dinner with Graham's brother and cousins. Between swim lessons Monday and Wednesday and conferences on Thursday night tonight was the only night. Nothing ever can go smoothly. The cute face above has her first little cold of the winter and just wasn't herself tonight. She was going to go to Grammy's for a visit but Grammy came down with the stomach bug so we will stay far, far away. And after careful planning we forgot daddy had softball. So I guess dinner wasn't meant to be. So Julia and I were left with a girls night. Who wants to cook?? So we headed to the Chick - Fil - A drive thru and wouldn't you know it was customer appreciation night. Free kids meal with purchase of an adult value meal. I guess things do work out:)Tuesday, October 7, 2008
What schedule??
I like when things are nicely planned and laid out for me. Sometimes I will get on a kick of spontaneity but rarely. Tonight we had planned to go out to dinner with Graham's brother and cousins. Between swim lessons Monday and Wednesday and conferences on Thursday night tonight was the only night. Nothing ever can go smoothly. The cute face above has her first little cold of the winter and just wasn't herself tonight. She was going to go to Grammy's for a visit but Grammy came down with the stomach bug so we will stay far, far away. And after careful planning we forgot daddy had softball. So I guess dinner wasn't meant to be. So Julia and I were left with a girls night. Who wants to cook?? So we headed to the Chick - Fil - A drive thru and wouldn't you know it was customer appreciation night. Free kids meal with purchase of an adult value meal. I guess things do work out:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I read on facebook that you may have gotten some relief in the way of sleep. hope it continues...
miss you.
Post a Comment