Monday, October 20, 2008

Dress up


Dress up from newmom06 on Vimeo.

Please excuse the mess of my house. It seems as Julia gets older she gets better at destroying right after we pick up. Toys are taking over. Note to self...over break pack up baby toys. This was right after we got home from school. Julia thought it was important to take her shirt off and then put all of her glam on.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

that is super cute!

Tse Family said...

Our girls will have so much fun together! So cute. Sarah comes running to me pulling at her shirt ready for dress up too.
Ugh, I wish we were on the same continent already!!!
Is it just me or does Graham sound so much like your dad? Sometimes I am not sure who is talking until I see him. How are those guys by the way? You need some grandparent pics. I miss you guys!
Oh yeah, and cut backs are scary. I am happy about him being home more, but still scary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails