
Okay I am here to confess my sin of being a baby blog addict. I am addicted to peoples' blogs. It is like reality tv through the computer screen. The minute Julia is down for a nap I am checking on my regular blog reads. Same thing at night and yes sometimes when I can get her to entertain herself for a couple of moments I am checking blogs or working on my next post. I found the baby blog addict website this week through another blog that was through another blog. You get the idea but this blog made me realize I am not the only one. Yes, it is true if you are a link through one of my blogs that I read I most likely read yours. Even if I don't know you personally I feel as if I do because I check on your blog regularly. I love to see other babies and families. It is like therapy to know that others go through similar things.
I think it was through a blog called Two Popsicles that I found the blog about quads. I found myself up until the wee hours of the morning reading this blog from the beginning. I was addicted. Today through the blog, Baby Blog Addict, I found a blog that sells word vinyl and I am now obsessed thinking what orders I should place. I even just called my husband at work thinking to myself could I start a business like this and stay home. See the things we learn through blogs.
So hopefully I am not the only psycho who is reading others' blogs that I don't know. Hopefully my best friend and cousin aren't the only ones who read my blog. So feel free to leave me a comment even if I don't know you well, if you are like me and are addicted to blogs:)
7 comments:
I am so glad you posted this!! I feel the *exact* same way. I too am addicted to other blogs (including yours) and I couldn't agree more about the part about it being therapy!
Because your daughter is older than mine, I look to yours for 'check-ins', you know, just to make sure we're on the right track.
And I am so glad I attracted another addict to the Steece Family blog. They are truly inspiring!
The blog revolution is definitely here. I hope to 'meet' you someday! :)
So funny that you write this blog today. I am always wondering if I would be considered a stalker for checking out the other blogs on your page. I feel like Katie and your cousin our my new friends! I love seeing what other people post, it helps me get new ideas. Also, I love watching families grown. I can't wait untill Mike and I have a little one.
Hi Kat.
This is Jennifer of BabyBlogAddict.com. I saw that you linked to us when I was looking at our counter stats. Thanks!
We were exactly like you when we started this site over a year ago. We knew we weren't the only baby blog addicts out there, because all of our friends were talking about it too. Glad you found us!
-Jennifer
www.BabyBlogAddict.com
www.JackaroosBoutique.com
hello, my name is katie and i am addicted to blogging. and the internet. keep me away from amazon.com please! i always check other people's peeps. you're right, it's kinda like reality tv (which i love.) good to talk to you today. have a great week in san diego.
Yep, we check on you! I wonder how many people will come out of the woodwork and tell you they've been stalking your blog. It's just a crazy world we live in!
I always check other peoples peeps too... yours was one that hooked me when many others did not. Pat yourself on the back-- good blogging-- really cute little girl!
It seems like the more people I actually know who blog, the less I read of people I don't know, but then again, I'm starting to feel like I know people I really don't know because I read their blogs. My reality is becoming more and more fuzzy...Just kidding.
Are you guys all going to San Diego? Have fun! I miss you guys!!!
i have to add i check your blog through katie's. same thing..it is way too addicting.
Post a Comment