Monday, July 21, 2008

Long Time no Blog

So we are back from a week long trip to AZ for Boppy's (Graham's grandpa and Julia's great grandpa) funeral. Even though times were sad it was nice to be with family and always go for a swim. He was an incredible man with many accomplishments that even Graham and I didn't know about. Here is a link: http://www.flinn.org/about/article.cms/itemid=au_buffmire_08_07
We had many family dinners. Here is Julia and I messing around in the grass. We tried to take many pictures but have I mentioned that Julia won't stay in one place to have her picture taken. Always in movement.
As mentioned in the article there are 13 grandchildren. It has always been a tradition that they do a stair step picture from oldest to youngest. Here all the cousins minus two of Graham's younger sisters. It is always so special to be with family and as I have learned big families are a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Tse Family said...

I love the picture of you 2 in the grass. So cute! Thanks for your prayers and messages. I am about to give him more medicine and trying to pack up things so I can take the girls to a friend's house tomorrow just in case he has to stay...pray that he doesn't.
Love all of the pictures and glad you had a good visit with the family even though it is hard to say goodbye to grandparents. Love you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails