Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Time = Popsicles

Julia and I made some blueberry yogurt pops yesterday. It is starting to get hot here but we are headed to more heat. We are making a return visit to Phoenix on Saturday. Graham's grandfather passed away. It will be a hard visit but I know Graham is looking forward to being with his family and Julia will get to play with her cousins which is always fun.

4 comments:

Katie said...

popsicles are totally an outdoor eating experience at our house! you're brave. she looks so much like you its a riot.

Kat said...

I know what was I thinking...acutally that one was mine and she stole it. Then I couldn't resist taking pics so that is where we ended up. Oh well!!! I am getting better with the whole mess thing.

Katie said...

Oh yeah, Target. I forgot say in the last comment you left me, Nora's dress was from my favorite store. I also forgot to tell you, to tell Julia, that you are all going to stay in Nora's room. It's going to be so fun! Nora sleeps with us anyway. Did I mention that I can't wait to see you guys? And for my daughter's 2nd birthday sleepover!!!

Tse Family said...

She is soooooo cute! I'm sorry to hear about Graham's grandfather and I really hope that you guys have a nice trip with everyone healthy this time. Hope your summer is going well! Miss you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails