So hard to leave this cute face. I am off to San Diego for a week long conference for a program called AVID. I am the AVID counselor for my school so I should probably be formally trained. It didn't really hit me until last night that I was leaving my baby for five whole days. Minor meltdown at about 11 last night. I have complete confidence in Graham but there is still that mommy control in me that thinks will everything get done that needs to. I know I need to let go! My mom is watching her three days, Graham is taking one day off, and my friend Nicole is so kindly watching her for one day also. It is so nice to have help. So to the positives, I am going to a much cooler place, I will see the ocean, and my good friend Jodi who I started teaching with will be my roomie!And by the way, this cute little girl tuns nineteen months tomorrow. She is so cute, funny, and entertainment to us all!
1 comment:
I will keep you all in my prayers for a good week. Enjoy the adult time. She will look even cuter and sweeter when you get back and she will be in very good hands. Have a great time!
Post a Comment