Thursday, July 10, 2008

Photo Shoot



Here are some pics from Julia's photo shoot today. I haven't taken her in quite a while and my how things change. I got a workout from chasing after her. She didn't want to stand still and please don't ask her to sit. This was the second go around because the first time the lights weren't working. I have to say she did very good for being in the picture store for close to two hours. These are scanned so you can't see her big blue eyes as well but you get the idea.

2 comments:

Katie said...

cutest pictures e.v.e.r. i love them, i can't even pick a favorite.

oh and i know we talked but give graham an extra squeeze from us!

Tse Family said...

What a cutie! Those are so much fun. I miss picture studios! I do always overspend. I mean who can say no when it comes to buying pictures of your ownd kids?! Hope you guys are okay in Arizona. Miss you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails