Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Splish Splash


Puddle Pool Time from newmom06 on Vimeo.

Grammy bought a puddle pool for her backyard which we consider ours since we don't have one. We frequent her backyard a lot since one little girl loves to be outside. Some day when the real estate market comes back maybe we will have a backyard.

2 comments:

Tse Family said...

Ohhhhh. She is sooooo cute. How do you not just eat her up? I can see why you are freaking out that summer break is almost over because it looks like summer is FUN! She and Sarah would have so much fun in that pool. Who am I kidding? They would be fighting over the ginormous measuring cup, but it would still be fun. Miss you!

Katie said...

Summer does look fun at your house. It's awesome you have your parents just down the road. I remember your puddle pool in Va Beach. So much fun. Can't wait for Julia and Nora (and River) to play in our backyard, I'm trying to bring the green grass back to life beforehand.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails