Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Break

Did you know.....
Graham and I are Broncos season ticket holders. That is right after being like number twenty thousand and something when he moved here 8 years ago they actually called us up last year. So I got to take my college roomie Anna to a game last week. It was a pitiful game and that is probably how we finally got tickets because no one else wanted them!!
Anna and her lovely son, Fletcher came to visit us for part of my fall break. We hung around our town and the girls loved playing with the baby! Here is one of the many attempts to get all three to look at the camera at the same time.

We took Fletcher to the library for the first time and in a rare occasion the girls and I actually got our picture taken together.

Anna and Fletcher also joined us at swim lessons one night. Here are the babes in their ASU gear.

We tried to take Fletcher to the park for the first time, but it was a little windy so we quickly went down the slide a couple of times and quickly swung on the swings. Then we loaded back into the car!

and did you also know that I play on an indoor soccer league?? Yup that is me in the red. Don't I look like I know what I am doing??:)


See I told you it was me! Because it was fall break and we had an early game I actually got fans!! Trust me I am not good and we are in the D league but this is the best work out ever. Fall break this year was jammed pack and went by fast but was so much fun!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

That's a great "did you know" post! You do look very athletic on the soccer field - I think that's awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails