Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Super Sixteen!

Sixteen months already!!! I am happy to report that in the last month Caroline has become a walker. No more crawling at anytime. She typically does laps around the kitchen into the dining room and then through the living room. Now that she is walking, she truly doesn't look like a baby anymore. She looks so tall to me! What is so funny is since she started walking and got past that big milestone her constant babbling is turning into words. Things like mama and dada have turned into mommy and daddy. She is starting to point out body parts and is learning her animal sounds. This girl has so much personality, and she is definitely not quiet. She loves the park, her sister, looking at books, snuggling, and will eat pretty much anything you put in front of her. The only thing that we have found her hesitant about is the water. Lets just say the parent and tot swim class hasn't exactly gone like it did with Julia. She will go in the water but is not in love with it. She definitely does not have that dare devil side that my quiet and reserved Julia has. That is a shocker!

3 comments:

Tse Family said...

Awwww, she's sweet! Love her! I thought I was doing the whole parallel life with you yesterday. Thought I had pink eye too, but it seems to be just brutal allergies. YUCK! Love you guys!

Katie said...

Ohmygoodness. Cutest picture ever. I just love her and can't wait to see her!

Tse Family said...

Forgot to say that I see mostly Graham in her in this pic, but in most of them I see you. Sarah loves swimming & has no fear of the water, but she is not our adrenaline junkie child. I'm hoping to convert her a little bit. We want to sled & ski--and terrified screams take some of the fun out of that. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails