Friday, October 15, 2010

Week in Review

DRAMA STYLE!!!

We have been busy around here and it just seems like life can't be quiet. There is always some drama but I guess that is how it goes when you have kiddos. We have been battling pink eye, colds, and today I have zero voice! The poor dog has even fallen to the drama. She got bit or stung by something and has hives all over her body and her head is twice the size it is supposed to be. She doesn't look good, so I think she will make another visit to the vet today because the benadryl doesn't seem to be working. I have no pictures lately because well we can't seem to get well around here and our calendar is booked between work, school, swimming, and many other life activities. So here is a video from this morning. My little blondie has a tad bit of a temper and oh how she can turn on the tears. She definitely is getting some sibling rivalry. This video doesn't do it justice because once the camera was on she turned it off.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I'm not laughing AT you, I'm laughing WITH you because we both seem to be living DRAMA filled lives with sick households! Hopefully everyone is getting healthy and everything calms down soon for you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails