Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Treats


So continuing with my fall mood, Julia and I made this yummy treat yesterday. My daughter loves to shake and bake pork chops so this was right up her alley! I love Betty Crocker's emails because it shares easy, fun recipes. This recipe can be found here. I substituted some of the peanuts with mini pretzels and I am sure that you could find lots more things to add. I also doubled the recipe as I am sure it is not going to last.
I also figure since we are going to be gone the whole week before Christmas that we most likely won't be getting Christmas cookies to our friends and neighbors. Therefore, I thought this would be a fun treat to share. I picked up some Halloween bags at the dollar store and filled them with this mix. A fun fall snack to share!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails