Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween Adult Style

So I can't really remember the last time I actually dressed up for Halloween, but our next door neighbors were having a party. I wish I had taken pictures of their house. It was amazing. They made their staircase into a pirate's ship. It even had a mast! Quite impressive. So what costumes do you wear when you don't want to spend a lot of money. A last minute trip to Target provided this costume for Graham. A little looking through my Us Weeklys and I found this picture....

Doesn't he make a great Dr. Mc Dreamy. Well, he does in my eyes. Best thing about this costume on the clearance rack is it has provided tons of entertainment of imaginery play for my children.

And a two dollar hat and some spiderweb tights I became a witch. Not very exciting but at least I got to wear my black dress that I hardly wear anymore!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails