
The infamous story of moving is when everything stopped on the second day to lay sod. We laid about 400 sq ft and of course it took a whole day to clear the shrubs and level the soil. In the end we have a lot more grass area for play. This fall we are going to tackle above the rock wall with some trees, mulch, and plants. Next spring, we will tackle the koi pond!
This was the first big project that Graham's dad helped us with. Yes, my cabinets are very 1985 but the fluorescent lights just screamed 1980! They had to go. Just yesterday the electrician came to finish the wiring. Now we just have to repaint the ceiling. What a difference!
And last but not least was the enormous pine tree on the side of the house. On Sunday, Graham told me he was going outside to do some yard work. This was not what I was expecting!! This tree was taking over our side yard and made it hard to get into our 3rd car stall. When I came out of the garage there was Graham and our next door neighbors bundling branches. The entire driveway was covered with branches, and we have a very long driveway. Now that we can actually see the ground we need to go rock shopping. The list never ends! However, I wouldn't change a minute. Just hoping we get to picture hanging at some point.
1 comment:
I love it. The cars look great inside the garage. I can picture Graham loving all the projects. It looks great and I'm so happy for you. Now, I'll just need to come for a visit!
Post a Comment