
The best part... it was on closeout. I love a great deal! I am so excited to start packing Julia's lunches. Since we have gone back to school I have been frustrated with the lack of Tupperware needed to pack a lunch. Therefore, I have been using Ziplocs. Every time I pack something in them I cringe. The bento lunch is perfect for Julia. She loves to eat lots of little things. She is my snacker and this idea is perfect for her. I am hoping with this, I become more creative with her lunches. I will keep you updated!
3 comments:
Okay, you know you're a mom when you spend entirely too long researching lunch.... just kidding. I'm totally obsessed because River will not eat our delicious school lunch, I know he won't touch public school lunch. He's excited for me to pack a lunch everyday.
I loved Another Lunch with all her utensils...
What about this one....good lunch ideas..
I've never heard of such a thing! And Katie's site looks delicious, but makes me feel like a slacker mom. Macie might just end up being the kid in the cafeteria with lunch envy :)
Just realized that our friend's little girl, Sadie, is the same age as Caroline so she is like a cute little walking reminder of what Caroline might be up to. Got the Laptop lunchbox and Nathan had lots of compliments (just on the box--his lunch is not nearly so fancy as the blog lady) and came home telling me his friends have to know where he got it. Not so many Bento moms around here I guess, but back when I was in Plano there were Preschool Bento wars--got a little ugly and I decided I was a total slacker mom. Better now after years of therapy. ;0)
Post a Comment