So I also posted this picture because Caroline is full of personality. We had some babies over the other day all within a couple months of each other. First thing is Caroline was the only one not walking. She has no desire, but don't worry she kept up with them because she can win a gold in sprint crawling. I also had to snicker because all the others were first time moms and one commented on how they don't allow screaming. I snickered inside because I might have had the same thought with Julia. She was never loud or voiced her opinion, however Caroline loves to scream and does so all the time! I might be deaf in a couple of months. It is not that we allow the screaming, but lets get real she is one. I have learned that it is her way of communicating how she feels. Amazing how number two makes you realize different things!
1 comment:
I love this picture!!! Thank you for saying it is ok to have kids scream. I feel like I get the worst looks when Jaike is screaming in a store. I want to ask them if they really think I can control an 8 week old from crying.
Post a Comment