Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pool Babies


On our way to the pool. Our new neighborhood has a fantastic pool that includes a baby pool that has been perfect for the two girls this summer. Funny thing is I grew up in this same neighborhood and never used this pool to the full potential. I made up for it this summer. Also, why is it that some of the best pictures I can get of the girls are in their carseats??


Julia has come such a far way this summer! I enrolled her in the last two sessions at the pool. She went Monday thru Thursday for a half hour every day. She loved her high school teachers and by the end of the month she was a total water baby!


Aren't we great parents:) Tandem swimming with the girls.

My pool babies enjoying the baby pool. I am sure Julia will want to be in the bigger pool next summer but this summer it has been wonderful when you are chasing a one year! Stay tuned this week for all of our August adventures. School starts Monday:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great car seat photos because of all the natural light, and because they're strapped in = no blurriness...plus those girls are just super cute!

Tse Family said...

Hope you are having a great day today--and that the girls are doing well getting back into the routine! The older Caroline gets the more I think she looks like her mommy. Sooooo blonde! Love you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails