Thursday, July 29, 2010

Etsy Shout Outs and other great things!

So we all love Etsy! I posted on this last year but thought I would share a couple of Etsy stores that I have love for:)

We all know that Julia has a bow obsession and now because Caroline's hair is growing like a weed she is starting to share in that obsession. Julia still wears bows from time to time but it was always her who requested to wear one and honestly they are easy enough for dad to put in and no worries on choking. So a friend of a friend who lives around the corner from us makes them. However, I have noticed her bows stay in better and seem like better quality than others we have worn. Check out her stuff because she has the cutest things! Here is her blog and you can reach her Etsy store from there:

www.sugarplumfairybowtique.blogspot.com

Next is the art teacher from our school. Her furniture is absolutely beautiful and unique. I love looking at her items for sale. She also has a Facebook page, bring about art.

www.etsy.com/shop/bringaboutart

And my last fun tip of the day... actually I wouldn't call it a tip because most of you probably already know, but if you don't go to:

www.babysteals.com

Even if you don't have the baby age it is a great place to get fun gifts. I follow baby steals on Facebook so I get their daily deal on my news feed.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh great Kat, look what you've done! Now I'm gonna go Etsy shopping!! :)

Katherine said...

Good stuff! I love learning about little great things like this. Had never heard of babysteals...but I think I'm going to love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails