Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July Fun

We had a fabulous 4th. We participated in the parade this year. Last year we watched from the side. A certain one week old baby made last year's 4th a little low key, so this year I was really excited to celebrate. Here the girls are all decorated and ready to go!
Here's the group on the way to the elementary school to start the parade.

So I tried to talk Julia into her scooter or her trike. I wasn't sure she was ready to ride her new bike but she did fantastic and rode the entire way there and back. I was sure she would ask to get in the wagon but not a once!

Miss Caroline hung out in the wagon and was either snacking or waving to everyone. Here she is with her favorite person. She just loves her Grampy. The end of the parade was at the clubhouse where there was bounce houses and other fun blow up things. It was a great morning. Unfortunately the in the evening it down poured but no worries the fireworks were saved for tonight! Nothing like making the holiday last a bit longer!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails