Saturday, July 25, 2009

Julia

Julia is truly the sweetest little girl and no I am not saying that because I am her mom:) The other night Caroline and I slipped away to book club with a friend and for a small glass of wine. While gone, Julia and Graham walked to the ice cream store. Along the way G picked a flower for Julia and then a small one for Caroline. When they got home Julia decided that she wanted to give her flower to me. This was the note on the ottoman that was left for me when I got home. So sweet!
She is growing up so quickly. When she came to the hospital to see Caroline all I could think about was how huge her fingers and hands were compared to that newborn. I love (and hate) that it takes ten minutes to get into the car because she is constantly observing everything and then has to tell you about it in between every step. She definitely goes at her own pace. She remembers everything. She definitely has my memory so don't think she will forget or you can get something by her. I love that she will randomly tell you that she loves you especially when you are at the point of frustration with her. It is like she knows that it will calm you down. For the time being she loves to share and likes to point out all the times that you share with her. She is better at sharing than I am! I know this is only a phase. She is now obsessed with street lights and likes to explain to you what green and red means and ask why we are stopped or aren't moving at everyone. There is not a moment in the day that she isn't talking or singing. When she gets really excited about something she repeats it about forty times at the speed of light. So cute to watch. It is so fun to have conversations with her and watch her learn. It is crazy how much she is learning every day and how much she enjoys life. She brightens our life every day and we can't imagine life without her!

1 comment:

Tse Family said...

What sweeties you have! Caroline is changing so much each time you post new pictures! My kids were discussing something at the dinner table the other day and the name Juliette came up (long story), but Sarah thought they said Julia and she asked me, "My Jula and Baby Carrot?" That was the first time I heard her refer to Baby Caroline, but she always says, "My Jula". Won't she be surprised when she gets to see them as 3 dimensional people instead of just pictures on the "puter". Miss you and your sweeties!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails