Friday, July 17, 2009

Favorite Things

Julia loves movie night. Really I think it is the popcorn she likes but she loves to get all the pillows and her blanket out.
This was Caroline's first pool visit. As you can see she really enjoyed it by sleeping under the umbrella the entire time.
Julia on the other hand only stopped swimming for snacks.
We also love to take walks and here we are trying out our new double stroller. You can see Caroline's feet under Julia's shoes.
This is the Phil and Ted double jogging stroller. Eventually both girls will sit up but for right now Caroline can lay flat while Julia navigates from the front. We love it! So that is pretty much our week in review. First week home solo went pretty good. I only had one hormonal meltdown on Thursday morning but my mom came to the rescue so we could make it to story time at the library.

1 comment:

Katie said...

We have a lot of the favorite things: movies, strollers, swimming, snacks, and the library!!

Miss you!!! I am craving some baby time with Caroline!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails