Baby Graham
I think Caroline has a lot of the same characteristics that Julia has. Caroline's hair is getting lighter by the day and her eyes are a lighter blue than Julia's ever were. It is fun to compare the two of them and then compare Caroline to our baby pics. I think she looks more like Graham, where I think Julia looked more like me as a baby. Someone said to me at an end of the year school party that Julia was a like a puzzle where you can change the eyes, nose, and or mouth. You can see parts of Graham and parts of me. I thought that was the best description because Julia is a good mix of the both of us. I am so excited to see Caroline as she gets older and compare her with the three of us to see who she will look like.
1 comment:
That is about the freshest picture of Graham available. He was still red from the exhaustion of being born and he looks a bit tired! Ha ha, all kidding aside, your girls are both beautiful just like their mother.
Fun to see Baby Kat and Baby Graham...got any Baby Howie and Baby Susie pictures? Let's see if your girls look anything like those little cutie patooties.
Post a Comment