It has been awhile since I have gotten Julia's pictures taken. Okay almost a full year. She was a doll, and I think her personality comes out so well in these photos!!! Enjoy!
Sweet! I can't believe how different her hair color looks compared to the pictures from the Dora show. Sarah has not had a studio picture made since she was less than 3 months old (except for the big family one with the TSES)...we'll have to try to squeeze that in when we go home. She looks like a lot of fun!
It changes color all the time. Certain days it looks really red depending on what she wears, but if you get her in the sun or under lights the red comes out big time!
3 comments:
Sweet! I can't believe how different her hair color looks compared to the pictures from the Dora show. Sarah has not had a studio picture made since she was less than 3 months old (except for the big family one with the TSES)...we'll have to try to squeeze that in when we go home.
She looks like a lot of fun!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! She does look like a doll!
It changes color all the time. Certain days it looks really red depending on what she wears, but if you get her in the sun or under lights the red comes out big time!
Post a Comment