Friday, June 26, 2009

Tuning Up~

Here is your last belly shot! Today my body is doing what my mom calls "tuning up!" I woke up at 4:30 this morning with some contractions finally. By 6:45 they were gone. So much for that. I am okay with whenever she wants to come but I hate this waiting game. Then Julia, the dog, and I power walked around the neighborhood. I thought I would just try and jump start the contractions again but with no luck. So trying to keep myself busy we went to Target and then to lunch with my mom. The contractions have started up again this afternoon and are now about 10 to 15 minutes apart. So I am probably jinxing this by writing this post but maybe we will have a baby soon. My mom did mention to me that I tend to have storm babies. Julia with the blizzard and yesterday we had torrential rains with flash flooding and are supposed to have more this afternoon. Hey that barometric pressure could sure help a girl out. Graham is finishing up a couple things at work and then heading home before the rush hour traffic and storms just in case. So I will keep the blog and facebook updated. The hospital now has wifi. How things change in two years. Keep thinking good thoughts for a fast delivery and a healthy baby.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You and baby are in my thoughts! I can't wait to see pictures and if you need anything please let me know! Love you

Katie said...

yeehaw!! wishing you a speedy delivery!!! Can't wait to meet her!!! and by the way, cutest prego belly!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails