Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Couple of Lasts

So it is a little late but as in tradition I had to take a picture of my last day of work. My last official day was on the 9th with kiddos but I had to go in for a meeting on Wednesday. I am now officially done until September 29th and then I will start my part time schedule. Julia and I have been doing lots of little things such as taking our morning walk and of course taking a nap together.
I also managed to attend a bachelorette party last night. My last girls night on my own for awhile I have a feeling. I even managed to put some heels on just to make me feel pretty:) However, my back has disagreed with that decision all day today. Less than three weeks until baby #2 makes her arrival. Graham and I finished up some things today. The crib mattress has been raised again and it looks so weird. We also cleaned out another closet. Feels so good!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails