Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Anticipation is Killing Me!

So here is your pregnancy update since we are getting so close.... I should do daily ones but I know that will never happen. The anticipation is killing me. So funny because I never felt this way with Julia, but I did have Graham's bday, a blizzard, and Christmas to keep me occupied. I am to the stage of pregnancy where I am a little apprehensive thinking about the whole labor thing and just wanting to see a healthy baby. Last week I was so sick of the question, how are you feeling? I was feeling fine and there was nothing unusual to report. I felt like people were waiting for a response of negativity like I can't take it anymore. That was until Sunday when the baby definitely dropped and now I am uncomfortable. She is so low that it is a little painful even when I walk. So off to the doctor today hoping for news of progression. I am currently 2 to 3 cm dilated and 50% effaced so a big change since last week. However, who knows when the baby will come as we know they all have a mind of their own. My mother in law said it perfectly though, if you wake up in the morning and haven't had any contractions it is like you have another long day in front of you and that is definitely how I have felt these last two days. I have had some cramping but no real contractions. So we wait with apprehension and anticipation.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I'm really excited for you! This is a fun time (ok, maybe "fun" isn't the right word?)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails