Saturday, October 11, 2008

Colorado Girl

Today was our first winter like day. I am not ready for this and am feeling a little unorganized. I have no winter clothes or coat for this Colorado girl.
***Update - Today we hit the stores with Grammy and were successful. Probably too successful and I am so excited for her new wardrobe. Yes, I probably went overboard. I am sure this means that the cold weather will leave and I will just have to look at her cool new clothes.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

I'm so jealous! I love Colorado's Autumn Chill. It's heartwarming to me. It's still so warm here in Nashville-- mid 80's.

I know how you feel in terms of preparation-- Macie doesn't even have any socks that fit her. I need to get shopping, although I guess I have more time than you do :)

Katie said...

I had to do an underwear and sock spree to the outlets yesterday. I was surprised that some baby socks still fit Nora. But then again, Nora gets all the durable hand-me-downs. You just need to make a Target run!
Sounds like fun! I love Julia's smile!

Kat said...

I hear you....I have did have two pairs of socks that fit. And on that note our new Target opened this weekend. You are right a trip to Target is on the list:)

Jodi Weeks said...

I love shopping! Did you guys just have a blast or what??? She will look so cute in her new clothes!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails