Saturday, August 2, 2008

Piggy Bank and Pigtails


My best friend in Colorado, Nicole, gave me this beautiful white porcelain piggy bank for Julia at my baby shower. Of course Graham being the banker loved this gift as it was the first stage in teaching Julia how to save. We have started a tradition. Every year on her birthday we empty it, have it counted, then put the full amount in her college account. Last year we had seventy-three dollars and hopefully we will beat that this year.

I have always wished that it was personalized. So like I said on a previous entry I found the blog, Word Candy. This website was so much fun to look through and gave me so many ideas. It was easy, fast, and cheap. I ordered her name in chocolate brown and lilac and it turned out so cute.

1 comment:

Tse Family said...

She is so cute! I love the piggy bank and the letters are great. I need to check out that blog and get ordering so we can personalize some stuff.
So, so cute. Hope you are getting lots of hugs and kisses in this weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails