Okay to many summer officially doesn't end until the calendar tells them or after Labor Day Weekend, but today was my last Monday off and my official work calendar starts tomorrow. I unofficially went back four days last week but had one last day off today and Julia and I went out in style!!!
We started the day off by going to Monkey Bizness where Miss Julia got to "bounce, bounce, bounce" and go down many slides. I of course forgot the camera in the car. She has become obsessed with bouncing since we attended Nora's bday party. Then we went to Chick fil a, Julia's favorite eatery. After her nap we went swimming. She really does amaze me because she is fearless of the water. After rainy days this weekend causing the water to be chilly, she kept asking for more blue lips and all. Although summer went fast when I think back she has grown so much since the beginning of summer vacation. Just watching her at the pool today made me realize what a different kiddo I have. We started off the summer with a toddler who still had baby characteristics to ending with a full fledged toddler.
Until the last minutes at the pool Julia's knees had both finally healed after many falls and the scab from the face plant into the driveway had finally faded. She looked like she might be wound free. In the picture you will see we had one good fall on the pavement as we left the pool. One more memory from our summer vacation!
2 comments:
Look at the legs on her, she must be taking after her daddy. I am glad you two had a great last day of summer. Good luck on your first week back!
Isn't it sad to go back to school? I can't find the picture of the new knee injury- I'm an idiot. First week back okay? Our is good, just plenty busy. Josh has a job opportunity in Seattle, so fingers crossed:) Lets do dinner soon.
Post a Comment