Thursday, August 28, 2008

20 months!


It is so hard for me to believe that she is four months away from being TWO! Her big milestone this month is this cheesy smile. Every time I get the camera out she starts shouting CHEESE! Today when we got home daddy was cooking. His office is downtown so they have been closing early because of the DNC. Julia loves to cook so she assumed her favorite position, sitting on the kitchen counter and helped out!



Cooking Class from newmom06 on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Tse Family said...

Love it. She is so cute. Somehow I have missed the fact that Sarah is 19 months now. The whole time we were in Texas we kept saying she is 18 months and somehow, a whole extra month snuck in there. Thanks for the reminder that as your baby grows, mine does too. Yikes!
Oh, and naps are not breaking the rules unless you are recovering from jetlag. Nap away!

Anonymous said...

what's for dinner, Ms. Julia? She's grown since you were year less than a month ago! Love the piggies.

Jodi Weeks said...

Love the video- OMG! When she eats the cheese I cracked up! I love the patting- such a chef already! She is a doll.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails