
Behold... before you is the greatest invention ever!!!!! Not only did it entertain my toddler at a
bbque this evening but this machine makes the best
margs.

Julia was entranced by the machine. I have seen these advertised in Bed, Bath, and Beyond ads and thought what a silly idea when I have a blender at my house. Oh no, this thing rocks.

Here is Julia enjoying the ice left in the bottom. She would hear this thing start and come running. This one is from Williams
Sonoma. This could be a great
bday present. Hint, hint Mom:)
2 comments:
I am so glad you posted this. My dad has wanted a new blender and I have seen the margaritaville one around and wondered if it was good. Now I know what he is getting for father's day. Glad to see you have Julia starting young :-)
The things we miss out on here! So it is especially for Margaritas? Yum. I think you need it before your birthday so you can enjoy it all summer. Just an impartial observer here, if any super amazing aunts/moms/grandmas would like to get their super amazing daughter an early b-day gift.
Post a Comment