Sunday, May 25, 2008

A beautiful day in the neighborhood


This morning was beautiful, so we decided to take a family walk. I am always so interested in the places people live and what their neighborhood is like I decide to show you ours. Maybe it is just me but east coast to west coast even the Midwest are all so different. We have lived in our condo for 4 1/2 years. When we first moved in I said we would stay about 3 Graham said 5 and with the housing market the way it is it could be longer. After we moved in they built the elementary school across the street. Gotta love the view of the mountains! The Cherry Creek Trail is right behind our house. This trail goes through the reservoir all the way to downtown. There is a ton of wildlife and we can always hear the coyotes late at night if we have our windows open. Just this winter after months of moving dirt they broke ground on a new shopping development. If any of you are familiar with Denver, I could say that we live behind the huge soccer fields on Arapahoe and everyone knew where that was. Not anymore because they tore them down. That's right I will now live within walking distance to a Target, DSW, 24 hour fitness, Best Buy, Home Goods, Sunflower Market, and much more. This could break the bank. This should be done this fall and hopefully when the real estate market ever comes back will help our home value. Here you see us at the end of the trail where they will connect it to the reservoir through all the shops. Also not to mention in the other direction we will have a Costco less than a five minute drive from our house. Minus college I have lived in this area since I was ten and it amazes me how much it has changed. With the views and the beautiful weather you can't beat it!


3 comments:

Jenn said...

I love the neighborhood! I wish we had that much stuff around our house but we don't. We have some things like Target and PetCo but nothing very fun. I must say I miss the big shopping plazas that they have out west.

Katie said...

wish we were still neighbors. that would be fun! i'll try to call you this evening. substituting this week...

Katie said...

wish we were still neighbors. that would be fun! i'll try to call you this evening. substituting this week...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails