Almost a year and a half. She is becoming so talkative. The other day Graham's mom asked me if she was talking a lot? Well, since she is my first I didn't really know. She would say words but then wouldn't ever say them again, but all of the sudden she repeats things and says stuff out of the blue. Here is a video that Graham took last night of her on the couch reading a book.
3 comments:
my favorite part is the uh-uh-uh at the end. that is nora's infamous calling. but hers is more like eh-Eh.
I forgot to say that her hair is gtting so long. Quite a difference from the picture in your sidebar.
What a HUGE book! She is so funny. What a little baby doll! I didn't realize what people meant when they asked about talking either. I used to think other people had these little genius babies walking around speaking in full sentences while mine were muttering incoherently. It all became clear when I realized that the parents were translating and therefore the child was talking.
Sarah likes to say "Hi", but unfortunately the locals here probably think that she is speaking nonsense. "Bonjour" and "Salut" are a bit harder! I don't know how little baby francophones greet strangers.
Post a Comment