Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Break Part 2

We arrived home from Arizona to get on a plane and go to Texas two days later. We were so lucky to be able to spend both vacations with cousins from both sides of the family! So much fun! Here they all are. We went for my aunt's 60th birthday to the Great Wolf Lodge. However, in the afternoon we found a beautiful park for the kids to play at. I of course have no pictures of the indoor water park, but Julia had a blast. Actually so did I, but it was the most fun to be able to go down the water slides with her. She definitely gets that from me and not her dad.

Love that my cousin, Nicci, has a daughter the same age as Julia. They look so happy. I only wish they lived closer so we could see them more often. However, it makes these trips even more special when we get together.
As great as the trip was we definitely had some hiccups. Like usual when we travel my kiddos get sick. This time they brought back a nasty present from their cousins in Arizona and it came on full force in Texas. This little girl woke up the first night and screamed bloody murder for two hours. Felt bad for the people in the rooms next to us. So the next day Baby C made her 3rd trip to the .......
Baylor Medical Center's ER. Her ear was infected again!
Even with colds and trips to the doctor the trip was so worth it to see all of our family!

Love getting together with people who don't care if I've had a shower and embrace my sick and grumpy children! Thanks for a wonderful trip. I always enjoy my time in Texas.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Fun times. Love the cousin lineup!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails