Here are the girls
patiently waiting for the airplane to arrive! Caroline was in love with watching all the planes!

and before you knew it we were in sunny Arizona to play with friends and family. Especially our cousins! We all hiked A mountain. Even Caroline was determined to crawl all the way to the top.
And no visit can go with out a stop at the Train Park. The girls and I rode the train and
carousel and then spent time on the play ground.

We even got to play around in the water. Most people from Arizona would have thought it was too cold but Caroline didn't seem to mind. In and out she went for a good hour. Just look at the diaper on the child!

And thanks to Aunt Meredith, she was there in spirit, as we finally used our
Yogurtland gift cards!

We kept busy by attending two Rockies spring training games. Here are the girls digging in on their snow cone. I thought Caroline was cranky because she didn't have a nap but that night she had a raging fever.

And here are some of my friends from my college days. They were so nice to show up and say hi even though I ruined
every one's nap times. Hence why there are no good pics of the children!

Thanks everyone who came out to play with us. We had a wonderful week and enjoyed the sunshine!
3 comments:
so so cute!! Looks like a busy Spring Break. Sorry the little one had another fever. Hoping for a healthy Texas visit!!! Love you guys
Sorry we missed you out here! I love Caroline's celebration at the top of A Mountain!
Hello nostalgia!
I used to go to the train park growing up. We called it the choo choo park. And A-Mountain too!
Arizona is fabulous this time of year!
Post a Comment