We have been so busy!!! Our tenants moved out of our condo about a week ago and since then the girls, Graham, and I have spent the last two weekends updating and cleaning. The girls have been such good sports and I have to say it was fun to watch them play outside on the grass courtyard like old times. Trust me I don't miss the condo but it brings back good memories. Our new tenants move in this week so hopefully I can actually clean my house.

After reading my last post, I realized that I was a little negative about Caroline. She is a true toddler but I thought I would tell you about her other side. She is the funniest most on the go sweetheart there is. The above pictures is her with her cereal. This girls eats non stop all day. She is just like her dad and sister and loves her cereal. This is where I found her. She had gotten into the pantry, got the cereal out, got her own bowl and spoon, and was yelling for milk. She was also calling Lucy a bad dog as she held the pantry shut. Funny enough it is not Lucy who we need to keep a lock on the pantry for!

She is also in love with Julia and wants to do everything
Julia does. Our new ritual on Sunday mornings after breakfast is the girls go up to our bed and watch cartoons. At the same time, Graham and I attempt to drink coffee and watch Sunday Morning. This morning Graham went up to check on them and Caroline was soaking wet. Julia had decided to do
Caroline's hair and Caroline obliged. The girl had purple lips and was shaking but was having a blast. So here I am attempting to get her dressed but realize we are at the stage where she insists on dressing herself.

And lets not forget about our sweet Julia! This girl had two birthday parties to attend this weekend. She has such the social calendar. She also completed her swim class this weekend and did the backstroke on her own. She is doing so well with her swimming. We are taking a break this month as we have a trip to Arizona and Texas planned for spring break. When we get back she starts soccer! I love having two girls even if it may give me gray hair one day. It warms my heart to watch them play together! They both make me so happy:)
No comments:
Post a Comment