Thursday, April 21, 2011

Love my Girls

My Brother in law sent this link to me this morning and I had to share. I so needed a good laugh today!

Someone at work told me she heard on the radio that the happiest families are those with two daughters! I had to laugh because my other co worker who has all boys likes to razz me that he can't wait to laugh at me when I am pulling my hair out because I have two girls. In response to that I once left an article on his desk about how boys are more expensive to raise. I was actually shocked by that article.

Anyways, I love my two girls with all my heart. I love that they have each other and that Graham and I have them.

She puts it so well: Tina Fey's Prayer for a Daughter!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails