One night I came home from a parent night at school to find Graham and Julia planting seeds. This summer Graham is determined to have a vegetable garden so we have started the greenhouse inside and won't move the seeds outside until Mother's Day. Currently I have two seed boxes sitting on my kitchen counter.
So while in Texas, I got a couple of picture text from Graham involving a sledge hammer and our koi pond. We have started demolition of the massive, concrete koi pond in our backyard. Our hope is to have it done by the first of June so that the above play house can make an appearance in our backyard for summertime! Gotta love Costco for a great two year old's birthday present and a half birthday present for our 4 year old Christmas baby. I am starting to see the end of the school year in sight. Gotta love springtime!

So while in Texas, I got a couple of picture text from Graham involving a sledge hammer and our koi pond. We have started demolition of the massive, concrete koi pond in our backyard. Our hope is to have it done by the first of June so that the above play house can make an appearance in our backyard for summertime! Gotta love Costco for a great two year old's birthday present and a half birthday present for our 4 year old Christmas baby. I am starting to see the end of the school year in sight. Gotta love springtime!
2 comments:
Um, Daddy/Daughter look alike photo in the planting pic. Don't cha think?
Pretty spring pictures! Play house will be lotsa fun!
They will have soooo much fun with that house!
Post a Comment