Sunday, January 10, 2010

Someone call Social Services....

because I have been neglectful to this blog!!! Christmas, a third birthday, coming home, going to back to work has all been one big blur! I am still working on the slideshow of all the Christmas and birthday pictures. We took a lot with our new camera and it is so hard just to post a few. So here is some video of the girls. Did anyone notice that Caroline on her birthday clicker is in the middle?? When did that happen. She is six months old already! So here is what is going on around here:

1. Caroline weighed in at 17 lbs and 4 oz at her six month appt and 27 1/2 inches long. Now lets put this in perspective compared to Julia who was 14 lbs 10 oz and 25 and 3/4 inches. See a difference!

2. Julia also had her three year old well check. She was 30 lbs and 39 and 1/4 inches putting her in the 91% for height! She passed all tests with flying colors except for drawing a line. She refuses to hold the pencil correctly. Note to self, work on that! No shots except for the finger prick. We were done for the entire day. She held her hand all day like it was broken. She is definietly my drama queen.

3. The Graco infant seat we have used with both girls is officially done and not because I am sick of lugging Caroline around in it. The handle is broken which makes it very difficult to get Caroline out, and I don't like to drive with the handle up. This means Julia got a new car seat and Caroline is getting the Britax. I was hoping for a couple of more months for the convience but it just isn't going to happen.

4. Caroline can almost sit up on her own. I told the peditrician she couldn't and in the last couple of days she is becoming a pro. Still no teeth and we have started solids. So many new milestones. She is not a fan of food but is starting to warm up to it. She definitely does not like jar food only the homemade stuff.

5. We are moving this week. Please send your prayers this way as we tackle moving out of the condo we have been in for almost six years. Tonight is our last night. I am excited for the next adventure of living with my parents until we find new housing, but my heart is breaking as it is the last night my girls will sleep in the home we brought them home to. Sniff, Sniff!

I am sure there is more but we will save it for another time. Here is a video showing you the girls and there new tricks. Julia shocked us today when Graham asked her to spell gift. The word is from one of the cards to her computer. She has the most incredible memory!


1 comment:

Tse Family said...

Wow! You guys are so busy!!! There are whispers of changes here going on too. Being patient is soooo hard! Julia interviews well. ;0) I need to get Hannah one of those computers. Not sure how much spelling she is learning in her very artsy school. Definitely different here. By the way, if Julia is your drama queen, you are so, so blessed. I saw nothing dramatic during our visit. Prayers going up! Oh and just wanted to say that we saw a weimer reiner puppy yesterday and the kids were so excited to tell their friends about Maggie and Lucy. They really warmed up to them by the time we left. I forgot to tell you that Lucy tried to jump in the shower with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails