Calamari from newmom06 on Vimeo.
She is a crack up! One of my favorite things to do is go out to dinner for many reasons. Lately we are on a budget since I am now part time and because I had no pay check in September. So this is the first time we have gone out in a while and Julia shocked me when she wanted to try the calamari. She thought they were chicken nuggets at first and who were Graham and I to tell her differently. Thanks to my aunt for my bday gift certificate we enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Maggianos. Here are some of the latest stories from Julia...
While waiting to check out at the grocery store the other day she pointed to the case of root beer and said loud enough for all the people around us to hear, "Daddy likes beer!"
Then the other night she was making hamburgers with Grammy. Grammy moved the hamburger meat so the dogs couldn't get it and Julia asked why? We told her we didn't want the dogs to eat the meat and she replied, "Yeah because if Lucy ate it she would get diarrhea!"
I can't believe she will be three in less than three months. She amazes me with everything she knows and soaks in. After my first week back at work it was her who struggled the most. Sometimes I feel as if she is too independent of me but this week I saw she really loves all the time we have spent together. She is becoming very sensitive and still is very cautious. She seems to be more fearful of things everyday. Funny that baby center's email this last week was all about fears. She is truly growing up way too quickly!
2 comments:
Oh they are little sponges aren't they? She is too funny! When Ryan's gone, we go to Julie's place and get Calamari and Oysters, they love it!
I am cracking up!
Post a Comment