Week four of work has been a little stressful. I am figuring out that my 100% job is hard to do in three days. I have to give up the control a bit, realize some things will have to change, and I won't be able to do everything I did last year. I have also been dealing with the benefits department as they forgot to change my leave status so I did not receive a paycheck and somehow they managed to cancel my benefits! What a great welcome back gift. I do LOVE my new schedule. It is great having two days off during the week to play with the girls. It also makes the weeks fly by! So thank goodness I have these two sweet thangs to come home to!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Stress Relief
Week four of work has been a little stressful. I am figuring out that my 100% job is hard to do in three days. I have to give up the control a bit, realize some things will have to change, and I won't be able to do everything I did last year. I have also been dealing with the benefits department as they forgot to change my leave status so I did not receive a paycheck and somehow they managed to cancel my benefits! What a great welcome back gift. I do LOVE my new schedule. It is great having two days off during the week to play with the girls. It also makes the weeks fly by! So thank goodness I have these two sweet thangs to come home to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They do look SO much alike! So pretty!
Post a Comment